6 Must-Knows About Implementing Mobile into Your Strategy
1) RIM users don’t download apps. iPhone and iPad users dominate app downloads. Windows may challenge that in the near future.
2) The future is about interactive content delivered via HTML5. But reality is that content will continue to exist in analog formats.
3) Today’s CRM is limited to contact management. Engagement is very limited and visibility into sales rep’s behavior is poor. Little value for user hasbeen offered.
4) iPad provisions would not guarantee adoption. App abandonment rate is higher than consumer apps due to the “bore factor.”
5) Systems integration adds tremendous value. Process integration may offer too little of a return when it comes to sales enablement.
6) Intensive CAPEX (capital expenditures) associated with IT projects could force projects into a long journey. It’s important to keep engagement systems with loose integration.