Looking ahead at the trends that will change our industry 1, 5, and even 10 years down the road is a big piece of the work iQ does here as GSW Worldwide. We consistently analyze specific categories, emerging technologies and best-in-practice strategies and publish monthly perspectives that our core teams leverage when creating their next great campaign.
Back in November, iQ’s Managing Director, Leigh Householder, sat down and collected all of our best content and insight that we gathered from working with our clients, speaking with colleagues at major conferences and the conversations online and offline we engage in and started to formulate what 2012 will look like for the healthcare marketing world.
The result was a presentation highlighting the first moves that healthcare is making to embrace the latest trends and the changes that iQ sees ahead. Slideshare recognized the presentation as a Top 12 for 2012 presentation and recently highlighted it on their own blog.
The other eleven that were recognized are phenomenal and feature some ground-breaking ideas. Be sure to check them out, as well.
1) 2012: 12 Themes – What to expect in the year ahead, Ross Dawson
2) Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions 2012, Content Marketing Institute
3) How Digital Innovation Impacts Your Business, SapientNitro
4) 12 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2012, Trendwatching.com
5) Where Is Nonprofit Marketing Headed in 2012?, Kivi Leroux Miller
6) The World Economic Situation and Prospects 2012, United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
7) 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2012, Tableau Software
8) 10 trends for 2012, JWT Intelligence
9) What Social Media Will Look Like in 2012, SapientNitro
10) 2012 Predictions for Mobile Web and HTML5, Jonathan Jeon
11) 7 Online Video Trends to Watch in 2012, Skytide