These are all questions that iQ’s Leigh Householder answered over at pharmaphorum in her article: “Mobile – The Device Powering the Next Big Evolution of Human Health Behavior”
Leigh’s argument is that it’s a little of each. In fact, mobile has spurred a cultural revolution of the integration of technology, expectation, and interaction. We encourage you to head over to the full article to find out:
- Why mobile is a bigger threat to TV advertising than the DVR
- How mobile is the catalyst to entirely change the web
- The mass democratization of access
- How mobile is the source of the next health break through
- How your mobile device will soon be the central remote control of your life.